A good furnace creates a warm and comfortable environment at home or
at work. Due to its complex nature, it requires the professional upkeep of
heating service experts for optimal results. Central Commercial and
Residential Ltd. provides professional installation, maintenance, and repair services for furnaces in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland area for both commercial enterprises and residential homes.
Please feel free to contact us at 604-401-4848 or 1-844-401-4848 for 24/7 service or a consultation session.
Single Stage 92% Furnace
- High-efficient gas furnace converts up to 92.1 percent of the fuel you
pay for to heat your home
- Saves on energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions* by
significantly surpassing government efficiency standards
- Operates quietly and efficiently with its multi-speed blower motor
- Its heavy steel insulated cabinet is durable, quiet and holds more heat in
the furnace to better warm your home
Two Stage 96% Furnace
- Reduces temperature swings and may help lower your heating bills* with two-stage heating, running at an energy-saving 65 percent capacity more than
80 percent of the time
- Converts up to 97 percent of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Saves on energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions* by significantly surpassing government efficiency standards
- Many models meet efficiency requirements for a federal energy tax credit when installed as part of a complete system**
- Runs quietly and evenly distributes warm air to every room with its variable-speed fan motor
- In the summer, Comfort-R™ helps keep your home cooler by reducing indoor humidity
- Its heavy steel insulated cabinet is durable, quiet and holds more heat in the furnace to better warm your home
Gold S9V2-VS Gas Furnace
- Industry-changing cabinet is designed to accommodate virtually any home
- New design is certified to be airtight to less than 1%
- Variable speed draft inducer provides comfort and maximum efficiency with very little sound helping ensure quiet performance for your home.
- The Gold S9V2-VS furnace is rated at 97% gas efficiency (AFUE)
- The Vortica™ II blower is one of the most efficient in the industry, providing savings in both winter and summer
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers, and new Vortica™ II blower combine to provide a consistent flow of warm and comfortable air
- Equipped with our proprietary Comfort-R™ enhanced dehumidification mode that helps reduce the humidity in your home.
- Combine with the American Standard AccuClean™ for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home
We are always pride in placing our customers first before anything else. This is what enables us to offer the best services when it comes to heating services. Our services revolve around the installation of new furnaces or repair of the existing unit. Investing in a heating system for both commercial and residential purposes is not a simple decision cause it comes along with long-term impacts on the comforts, energy bills etc.
Furnace installation services
If you need a heating system that will keep your energy bills low as it delivers an exceptional comfort that is also consistent then you are in the right place. We do have a team of consultants who will advise you on the right size of furnace that you will install in your home. After settling on the right size of furnace our technicians will then pick it from there and perform the installation of the furnace. Our technicians are obliged in ensuring that the installed furnace functions correctly and it does operate at the right efficiency. When a furnace loses heat, it needs a lot of energy to maintain your home at the desired temperature and this calls for accurate installations to be done. Our furnace installation services feature carefully sizing of the furnace equipment, listening to all of your concerns, verification of the condition of the ductwork and insulation and lastly providing relevant answers to questions related to furnaces and heat pumps.
Regular Furnace Maintenance
We are one of the highly recommend inspection dealers that you can consider across the town. We do have a clear furnace maintenance plan that will ensure that your heating investment pays off. Furnace maintenance is very important cause excessive accumulation of dust and dirt particles when built up in the filter can block the air flow. The following is what is included in our furnace maintenance plan
- Cleaning or replacement of the furnace air filter
- Checking the electrical connection and wires
- Ensuring that various connection is in place including the vent connector and flue product carrying vent
- Checking of the pipe fittings and gas supply line
- Cleaning the furnace contents such as the blower assembly, belts, fans, and pulleys
- Inspection of the heat exchanger in case of crack and corrosions
- Performing a complete inspection of the system
Furnace Repair Services
No matter where you bought or o matter how complex the issue will is we will always be there on time to repair your furnace. We are famously known for repairing over 100 brands of furnaces both electric and gas furnace. Some of the potential issues that have been solved by our own technicians include
- Faulty pilot lights
- a thermostat that requires calibration
- a capacitor that starts faulty
- heat control problems
- a faulty wire
- an electrical system that has been damaged by water
Our technicians have accumulated a high number of years when it comes to experience and they are ready to tackle any issue that your furnace is facing. We never compromise in the quality of our services regardless of the speed at which we do perform the repairs.