Although not a new technology, ductless HVAC systems are rapidly gaining popularity worldwide. They are now a go-to choice for newly constructed houses and additions and large commercial buildings looking to upgrade their systems. Central Gas Services encourages residential and commercial clients to explore these popular systems’ energy and cost savings advantages.
“If you’re shopping for new heating and cooling units, mini split systems are the way to go,” says Central Gas Services’ head of sales. “Ductless HVAC systems can save up to 40% off the energy costs of a forced air system. Clients love how they drive energy costs down and increase system longevity, bringing significant return on investments.”
Ductless HVAC Systems Bring Tremendous Advantages to Vancouver Clients
Serving both commercial and residential clients, Central Gas Services noted that these ductless systems offer countless advantages to home and business owners. Here are some of the most notable:
- Ductless HVAC systems deliver heating and cooling from one unit, killing two birds with one stone. Combining these functions means you have one less system to worry about. This isn’t just more convenient for home and business owners and saves money on upgrades and replacement costs.
- Ductless HVAC systems are easy to install and simple to use, saving space, energy, money, and time. Ductless systems occupy considerably less space than traditional heating and air conditioning units. The refrigerant lines also deliver energy to your unit much more efficiently than an air duct can. Forced air systems can lose as much as 30% of energy pushing air through wide vents in your home or business.
- Investing in a ductless system allows your home or business to use less power when operating your heating and air conditioning. Since temperature-controlled air is delivered directly to your space, you can save energy consumption significantly by heating and cooling specific zones. When you focus on managing the needs of an individual zone, your ductless HVAC system offers the most efficient heating and cooling option.
- Newer systems use advanced technology to save clients more. Ductless HVAC systems take advantage of energy savings with voltage converters that use DC power over traditional AC electricity. They also use variable-speed compressors that run at lower levels to maintain comfortable temperatures. Without ducts, your system doesn’t let hot or cold air escape easily.
- Since ductless systems are easy to install, you’ll also save significantly on new system installation costs. You’ll also eliminate the need for ducts and duct maintenance typically associated with traditional air duct systems.
Enjoy Further Savings with Energy Star Tax Credits Using Ductless HVAC Systems
Did you know that investing in Energy StarⓇ-certified products can further cut annual costs for home and business owners? Many home and business owners are eligible for tax credits and utility rebates for installing ductless systems. Many federal, state, and local programs allow you to use these additional savings. Central Gas Services uses Energy StarⓇ products to help customers save beyond their utility cost reduction.
Central Gas Services Offers Affordable and Reliable Installation for Vancouver Clients
As energy costs rise worldwide, paired with increased consumer awareness and an overall commitment to energy efficiency, Central Gas Services notes a rise in ductless HVAC system installations. Using these new technologies reduces energy consumption and saves on annual heating and cooling bills. Plus, it’s a smart way to keep your house as environmentally sound as possible.
With over 15 years of friendly and honest service in the HVAC industry, Central Gas Services offers reliable and affordable ductless HVAC unit installation throughout the Lower Mainland. Read more about the company’s accomplishments here. For more information on your ductless system installation and other HVAC services, you can contact Central Gas Services Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM at (604) 401-4848.