The Tankless Water Heater has a different operating mechanism than traditional water heaters. It includes a heating element that instantly heats water through the pipes and all the way to your sinks and tubs. Instead of storing heated water in the tank until it is needed, tankless water heaters only heat water on demand. Therefore, it helps homeowners to save energy and reduce gas bill.
TANKLESS WATER HEATER INSTALLATION
With years of experience installing hot water tanks in Vancouver, our certified technicians are highly trained in every aspect of installing your new unit. Converting your traditional water heater to a tankless model is a great and valuable upgrade for your home. These units last longer and offer endless supply of hot water to your family at an affordable cost. However, before considering an upgrade, here are some advantages of Tankless Water Heaters over Traditional Water Heaters:
- Provides a consistent and endless supply of hot water
- Long life expectancy; more durable
- Eliminate scaling and debris; cleaner water
- Smaller unit; save space
- Saves energy and gas bill: only heats water when you need it
If you are seeking to replace or install a new tankless water heater, please give us a call at 604-401-4848 or toll free 1-844-401-4848, for reliable knowledge on hot water heater and free consultation with the professionals at Central Commercial & Residential Services Ltd.
TANKLESS WATER HEATER DURABILITY AND MAINTENANCE
Tankless Water Heaters are designed and built to last. Compared to the conventional water heaters, they require less maintenance, as they are less susceptible to scaling. An average unit lasts between 10-15 years, and longer with the right care and maintenance.
Our trained hydronic experts specialize in tankless water heater services, are outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment and are always committed to high-quality, efficient service. Our maintenance service includes:
- Inspection of the manifold pressure
- Clean high-pressure relief valve
- Examine electrical connections and wiring
- Check for leakage in the joints
- Ensure valves are not damage
- Inspect circulation pump
- Elimination of sediment buildup
You never want to wake up to an ice-cold shower. If your hot water tank is not working properly, give us a call, and our team will assist you in getting the best equipment and service for your appliances at home.
Electric Water Heaters
Our certified technicians are experts when it comes to fixing tankless water heaters. We assure you that your faulty water heater will be efficiently repaired and maintain.
During the inspection, our maintenance services will be performed as follow:
- Inspection of the manifold pressure and circulation pump
- Cleaning of the high-pressure relief valve
- Inspection of the electrical connections and wiring
- Inspection of leakage in the joints
- Ensure the valves are not leaking